SEE THE LATEST POLITICAL NEWS FROM A SAMPLE OF MEDIA SOURCES
- Pelosi: I ‘look forward to seeing’ evidence clearing Trump
“If he has information that is exculpatory ... then we look forward to seeing it."
- Pelosi has 'no idea' if impeachment inquiry will wrap by year's end
Democrats aren’t committing to a firm timeline for the investigation of Trump.
- Steve Scalise: Trump's military pardons boost troop morale
“I think our troops' morale is much higher — troops that I've heard from — because this has been a concern."
- Impeachment hearings don't move needle with Senate GOP
Senate Republicans say the first week of House impeachment hearings hasn't moved the needle in their conference and question whether the proceedings consuming Washington have much traction outside the Beltway.Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), who is up...
- Schumer calls on Trump to testify as part of impeachment inquiry
Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) is calling on President Trump to testify as part of the House's impeachment inquiry in the wake of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) offering to let him speak with the panel. "...
- Johnson: Whistleblower 'exposed things that didn't need to be exposed'
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said the whistleblower who spurred the House impeachment inquiry "exposed things that didn't need to be exposed." Johnson said the allegations the whistleblower laid out in the formal complaint set a...
- GOP rep predicts watchdog report on alleged FISA abuses will find 'problems'
Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) predicted the watchdog report on the alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) violations by those investigating the Trump campaign will find “problems” that validate the allegations.Ratcliffe told Maria...
- Scalise: Trump pardons will improve military morale
House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) on Sunday offered support for President Trump’s pardons of two U.S. service members in cases involving allegations of war crimes. “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace asked the ...
- Pelosi: 'I find it a waste of my time' to 'just be talking about what Republicans say'
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Sunday she found it a waste of her time to continually respond to Republican remarks on impeachment.“I really have a real discomfort level of responding to what Republicans say because they are in...